Resources made available by SoundSoftware.ac.uk include:
- code.soundsoftware.ac.uk, a software project hosting site for use by UK audio and music researchers. (Why might you want to use this?)
- EasyMercurial, possibly the easiest way to get started with a modern software version control system (see some short videos here).
- Videos, Slides and other media.
- Printable handouts and guides on several topics, such as Version Control, Unit Testing or Data Management.
- Programming and software examples such as unit tested audio processing examples in Python and C++.